I think that everyone can agree that remembering most of your dreams is a lot of fun, whereas there are some dreams that I am sure that you wish you couldn't remember. Last night was so funny! Maddison woke up about midnight and came into our room. I took her back to her room and laid her back on her bed. Of course, her water was empty so I refill that. Then she wants me to rock her in the chair. I had no problem rocking her since I was wide awake (I couldn't fall asleep). As I am rocking her and she is falling back to sleep, she tells me that she fell down. I asked her if she had fallen off of her bed, thinking that was probably what woke her. She told me no, that she didn't fall off her bed. Maddison then proceeded to tell me that she had fallen off the horse. At that point I realized that she was, in a way, telling me what happened in her dream, which was probably why she wanted me to rock her (you know, to make her feel better from when she fell off her horse). Of course now if you ask her what her dream was about, she doesn't remember. I am sure that was one that she is glad she doesn't remember.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes...
Posted by The Cunningham Clan at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment