I have decided that every week I would like to write down something that I am thankful for that week. I am very excited about this segment on my blog. When you frequently write down something that you are thankful for it definitely helps you have a constant change of outlook on life and you tend to focus on more of the positive. Results: A Happier Me!
This week: I am thankful for my Diaper Delivery Service! Which really boils down to the source of that, Julianne! Love you and thank you! When I was changing Abigail's diaper this morning that is when I thought about doing this segment. A diaper delivery service is so convenient in so many ways. One is that you don't have to go out to the store and do the shopping. Another is that they send in bulk. It is nice to have a lot of diapers on hand. This tends to make you think that you are not going through diapers as much as you really are. For those of you out there that have wondered what to get a mother-to-be, the best gift ever is this service. Honestly!
Friday, April 04, 2008
What are you Thankful for?
Posted by The Cunningham Clan at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment