Saturday, April 19, 2008

What are you Thankful for?

This week I would have to say that I am thankful for my CNA job. I work at Canyon Creek Assisted Living . I am in the memory care unit. I love it. It is such a rewarding job. The facility is beautiful and the people there are so wonderful, from the staff to the residents. I am constantly having to remind the cute elderly where there rooms are. They will just wander the halls, not sure what is going on. There are definitely moments when it is just so sad. Some will go around looking for their spouse who has already passed on and others are so certain they have to leave because their car won't start and their husband is going to be coming to help with the car trouble. Of course, the memory care unit is in a lock-down section for safety of the residents. Working there helps keep me happy, excited, and motivated.

This is what I am thankful for, what are you thankful for?

0 comments: