Maddison was tagged. Mind you, she gets very distracted and so some of these answers are based on things that she was looking at at the time. These are questions that I asked her about me.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Going to the park! (I rarely say this. I probably should say it more)
1. What is something mom always says to you? Going to the park! (I rarely say this. I probably should say it more)
2. What makes mom happy? I do!
3. What makes mom sad? Abigail
4. How does your mom make you laugh? You Hahaaahaaa! (She is imitating me doing that, it is a very open-mouth fake laugh. I do this to make her do a real smile when we are taking pictures otherwise she has a very cheesy fake smile.)
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know
6. How old is your mom? 2
7. How tall is your mom? Big
8. What is her favorite thing to do? I don't know
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don't know
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at? I spy with my little eye something black
12. What is your mom not very good at? Abigail cuz you tell her to go night-night
13. What does your mom do for her job? To go to work
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Pancakes (we had pancakes this morning so it is on her mind, definitely not my favorite food)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Food
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? You would be Ariel and I would be Flounder
17. What do you and your mom do together? We dance together
18. How are you and your mom the same? color green
19. How are you and your mom different? blue, green, purple, and blue
20. How do you know your mom loves you? I love you (she is signing it at the same time)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That daddy is a dinosaur that I can jump with.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? That way
Maddison now tags: Britton, Tate, Brock, Calvin, and Kenley.




3 comments:
That is great. I love that your not very good at putting abigail to night-night. hehe.
I'll work on my boys. I'm not sure Tate will be very cooperative.
These make me laugh so much =D
Hmm... we shall see how this goes. It might take me a couple days to get them in here by the computer. And to actually answer the questions.
Post a Comment