Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunsets and beach

Cousins View from our room

Abigail and Daddy playing in the water



Abigail and the birds


Maddison used those crackers to make sure the birds stuck around..hahaa


Another beautiful sunset view from our balcony





Yet, another




Geoff and his brother Matt getting devoured by the waves. I think I see a head.



Geoff and Matt waiting for more waves. Believe it or not, I actually got in as well. It was fun. Yes, it was a bit cold but at the same time I got in so that should say something. It was nice.











3 comments:

Tasha said...

I am so Jealous! I love San Diego!!! Where did you stay? Cute pictures! I love sunsets at the beach and beach pictures......

The Cunningham Clan said...

We were at the Marriot Villa's in Newport. Thanks! It was a blast!

Rick and Angie said...

I am so jealous. That looks very relaxing and fun!