

The other night we decided to ask Maddison what she wants for Christmas, what she wants Santa to bring her.
Me: So Maddison, what do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?
Maddison: Umm, some cups.
Me: Cups? Oh! What else do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?
Maddison: More milk!
Me: So you want cups and more milk. Is there anything else you would like for Christmas?
Maddison: (finger to her mouth contemplating this question) Hmmmm, a new TV.
Me: And where do you want to put a new TV?
Maddison: In your room so I can watch it!
What kid asks for cups and more milk? For the record, she doesn't watch TV, just movies and not a ton. So it was interesting that she was asking for a new TV. I know Geoff and I have been talking about TV's lately so maybe it was from that. Cups and more milk....I can't get over it. Too funny!




2 comments:
When I was 5 I asked for a garbage can. Yeah that's right a garbage can. A friend of mine had a strawberry shortcake one and I thought is was awesome. My mom, er I mean Santa was on quite the hunt but luckly found a rainbow bright one and my Christmas wish was saved :). Kids are too funny. I'll bet by next year she'll have a huge list lol.
Hey - now that I think about it...I want more milk and cups for Christmas too! (I might have to add some cookies with that!)
Post a Comment