Do you like my new maid? Her resume consisted of vacuuming, sweeping, putting away toys, eating, leaving books all over the house, making messes, spilling food, dirty diapers......wait a minute. This maid is fired. What was I thinking!? I am paying her way more than what she is worth...Hmmm! Although....if kisses and hugs can be her form of payment, then I guess I will keep her around. Plus, she is kind of cute and does the most adorable things. Ya, okay! I will keep my maid and NO she is not up for grabs. No amount of money in the world will allow me to replace her.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
I just hired a MAID!! Wahoo!
Posted by The Cunningham Clan at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
that is adorable!
How cute! Now if only that vacuum actually worked. Or does it?
Post a Comment