Abigail:
Likes-
Food (any and all)
Books
Her Blanket
Signing Time
Chasing and being chased
Daddy (haahaa, she calls him Momma a lot)
Going by-bye (I think it is just the going outside when you go bye-bye
More Food (what can I say, she loves food)
Singing
Baths
Dislikes-
Ummm...there is not a whole lot she doesn't like.
Not getting attention she wants at the exact moment she wants it
Maddison:
Likes-
Movies
Dressing-up
Books
Baths
Dinosaurs
Her Princess Barbie Dolls
Snacks
Teasing Abbi
Going to Grandma's
Singing
Dancing
Dislikes-
Potatoes
Tomatoes
Leaving Grandma's house
Going to sleep
She doesn't like when you tell her it is dinner-time or lunch-time, etc.
If you tell her that we are going to have a snack now instead of
dinner, she is much happier.
I am sure that I will think of more things later on. For right now, this is what you get!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Likes and Dislikes
Posted by The Cunningham Clan at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is too cute - especially the dinner/lunch part - hilarious!
It is so funny how they are sisters, yet, sooo very different from each other. They must keep you entertained!
Post a Comment