Monday, March 30, 2009

Wii Fit Girls




I think this is soo funny! My in-laws just got a Wii Fit and everyone loves it....including the girls of course. On it, one of the activities is a running activity. You can race with another player. Hailey and Maddison were racing each other and Abbi definitely wanted in on the action. You can see her little arms moving back and forth as if she is running right along side with the big girls.

If you haven't got a Wii Fit, I would recommend it. It is soo much fun and a great way to get some exercise in. From what I hear, Costco has quite a few of them right now. I told Geoff that it looks we will now have to own a Wii so we can get the Wii Fit.

1 comments:

Rick and Angie said...

We waited a year until we finally caved in and bought a Wii - but we hardly have any games or accessories and are just purchasing one a month! (I cannot believe how expensive every piece is!!!) My birthday is in April - and I am pushing for a Wii fit! It looks like so much fun!!!