Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sushi and What???

A couple of weeks ago I was in charge of our monthly play date. I saw some ideas in Family Fun magazine that looked like a blast to do. (Family Fun by the way is awesome and my favorite magazine.) So first off.....we have.....

Silly Face Sandwiches! Very easy to do, delicious, and healthy!



Next we have "Sushi"!

I have been told (by Geoff's fam) that this was the best Sushi in Utah. I could not believe how easy this was to make. Rice Krispy treats, gummy worms, and Fruit by the Foot. Maddison and her friend Adaya had a blast. It was fun watching them try to eat their "Sushi" with chopsticks.




5 comments:

Lisa said...

haha I love the "sushi"! I would actually eat that kind lol, how fun!

The Cunningham Clan said...

It is the only kind I will eat too. I have tried sushi before, many times, but I still don't like it. This "Sushi" really is delicious.

Lisa said...

you're braver than me. i refuse to even try the fishy kind :).

lori said...

I love it I will have to try it!! The sushi one, my kids wouldn't touch the sandwiches with a ten foot pole. Very picky eaters.

Rick and Angie said...

That is cute!!!