Our costume idea of Little Red Riding Hood was inspired by Maddison's costume. I saw that costume in a catalog and just had to get it. It was not a costume you come across very easily online so I liked it even better. Haha! The rest of ours of course just followed. I thought it would be fun to have Geoff's costume be the classic style Woodscutter with the lederhosen. I loved it! We quickly Halloween morning stopped at Geoff's work to borrow a cane for to complete my grandma look. Abbi's costume was a fun one to figure out. The one and only thing I could find online, I did not like....at all! So, I had to try and make something. I had some ideas for creating a wolf for her but thank goodness my sister, Heidi, helped me figure out some ideas as well. I think it turned out pretty good.
I hope everyone had a Fantastic Halloween!!!
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Happy Halloween
Posted by The Cunningham Clan at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
AWESOME! I LOVE HOW CREATIVE YOU ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY COSTUME IDEAS:)
Oh my gosh - how cute!!!
Hi Heather! Your girls are so cute. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment