This is Rhino! I came home one evening to find this dog in our backyard with Keyser. How he got there, ????? After much calling around we finally discovered who he belonged to. Last night we got home late, I opened our front door and saw Keyser and then heard a bark and saw another dog....all in the dark. With the way everything had panned out, I was startled and not expecting that. I sure jumped. There was a dog in my house that was not my dog. Geoff remembered that he had put our doggie door up so Rhino must have come through there. Thank goodness we knew who it belonged to this time.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Our new Friend
Posted by The Cunningham Clan at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm glad you posted...I've missed your posts!!!
thats funny. he must really like you guys!
Good for Keyser finding a new friend or should I say a new friend finding him. At this way you are not babysitting an extra dog and you can send it home whenever you want.
Post a Comment