Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary


Happy Anniversary to us! It has been 9 years for us and going strong. I could not have asked for a better husband. Geoff is amazing........he truly is. He puts up with all my little intricacies, such as: no soda for the kids, being what some people may refer to as a car seat nazi, dealing with me while pregnant, my orneriness when I have not had enough sleep, etc, etc, etc.

(This is my favorite picture of us)


It was funny when we went to have this picture taken, our photographer did not want to take it because it does not look good with the road. I, however, did have to stick my foot down with this one and make him take it. The reason I "needed" this picture is because all growing up I would look at and admire the exact same wedding picture of my parents. I loved it and I had to have one of my own.


Geoff has his "things", but don't we all. It is wonderful when we can both look past the little things and truly learn to love all things. I think what I mean is, when one can learn to look past the little things, one can learn to love that person for who they are. Without the little things, you wouldn't have the same person.

(also love this picture)


Thank you, Geoff, for a wonderful 9 years. Thank you for being the main one to cook in our family, for helping get the girls to bed most of the time, for not referring to watching the kids as babysitting, for those little couple minute shoulder massages as you walk past me, for loving the gospel, and for simply loving me. It truly has been a wonderful 9 years.

0 comments: