Can you believe that the time has come for Abbi to be eating some solids, well, semi-solids? Rice cereal with milk to be exact. The past few weeks she has been wanting food so bad. Now, her wish has been granted. At first she wanted to just chew on the spoon but then once she figured things out, you could actually hear her slurping it up. It has become difficult to each lunch now because she HAS to join us with her own food. I guess now I am back to the stage in life where I feed her before me. :)
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Food, Glorious Food
Posted by The Cunningham Clan at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Dallin was that way with solids too. He could not wait and had to eat with us. I moved onto funger foods much sooner with him just so I could actually eat a warm bite if here and there!
Is she in stage 2 foods yet? I have a ton left over that Kenley stopped eating, if you want them.
Post a Comment