Well, I never thought that we would be putting our 5 1/2 month old in size 18 month pants. Ok, Ok, they are capri's. I love them though. Abigail has been needing some jeans and I am VERY picky when it comes to buying jeans for my girls. I have a very hard time buying jeans that are full of flowers or froo-froo details. I saw these jeans and when I looked at the size, my first thought was that I was going to be still searching for the perfect jeans. Then I got looking at them and decided that there was a good chance that they would fit her. Geoff said that if they didn't work out for Abbi that they would probably fit Maddison as some cute long shorts. Well, as you can see, I did get them and they do fit. I guess you can look at it more like an investment. Both my girls can wear them and Abbi will still be wearing them even when she is 18 months.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
New Clothes for Abigail
Posted by The Cunningham Clan at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment