Saturday, April 26, 2008

The thing I am Thankful for, what about you?



Today, as I sit and ponder this question, the thing that comes to my mind would be Geoff! Our 6 year anniversary is tomorrow. I don't know how I got so lucky to find a guy like him. He has got to be the most caring, loving, and supportive husband. Whether I am sick or even stressed he will always make sure that I am taken care of, even if that means taking the kids for a few hours and letting me rest. When it comes to my Usborne Book business, it was him that helped push me to do it. I am very glad that he did because I have been having such a blast with it and have received so many wonderful, educational books for free because of it. As he plays with Maddison and Abigail, I just sit there and watch. It is fun to see the excitement that all three have with each other. I know that I will always be able to rely on him. Geoff gives the BEST hugs, oh, and talk about a good cook! One of my favorite things is when he smiles he gets this twinkle in his eye. Maybe I am the only one that sees but I guess that could be because I am the wife. Who knows?! When we were engaged I remember him telling me that he would do his best to make me laugh every day. I believe he has done just that. Thanks Geoff for everything and Happy Anniversary! Love YOU!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

zHappy Anniversary!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary. Did you two do anything special to celebrate?

Lisa said...

okay girl i need an update from you :).

Janece said...

I agree, I am thankful for Geoff as well. I work with Geoff and he is awesome! He brings me my copies (usually without reminders). You are very lucky to have him, but he is just as lucky to have you! I love your site, the kids are adoreable. You probably don't remember me, I was Dorothy the year that we matched Halloween costumes. This is my site janbrec.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

YES! I am so glad I noticed you have a blog.

Tasha said...

Your anniversary is my husband's birthday:) You have such a cute family!