Friday, June 13, 2008

Ok, OK, I know, I know!

It has been forever since I have posted. I got sick a while back and then I got out of the groove. My sister, Heidi, told me on Sunday that I have to post by the end of this week. SO Heidi, here's to you. Thank you for getting after me and making me do it.

At the beginning of the week when Heidi told me I had to post I decided that I needed to get the camera out again and really try to remember to take pictures for my blog. Well, I finally got the camera out on Wednesday. I was so excited because Maddison and Abigail were playing with their cousins Britton, Tate, and Hailey and I thought what a perfect opportunity to capture some great pictures and memories. Hahaa, I get my camera out and lo and behold as soon as I turn it on the dang thing shuts off. My battery had died. Ughh! Of Course! Well, then I thought, no big deal, we always have an extra one in the case. Hahahaa! Nope! Not there! Needless to say, No Pictures. Sorry! BUT here's to happy posting and here's to Heidi!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay, I'm so happy! Welcome back!

Heidi said...

it's about time you post. hehe.
you're welcome