On the Fourth the girls both ended up doing one thing or another to their clothes that they were wearing. Being that we were not at all close to home we ended up buying them new clothes. Geoff had realized that we also forgot to bring Pajamas for them to go home in. Not necessarily a NEED but it is just easier so we decided to not only get them new clothes for the rest of the day but new pajamas. Although they did need pajamas anyway because it is getting too hot to be wearing the "feety" pajamas. Of course I got them matching pajamas. Aren't they cute!? I love this outfit. It is now one of my favorites. I think it looks so good on Maddison.
I saw this dress and I couldn't pass it up. It fits Abigail so well. She seems to like it too. Can you believe that Abigail has got this big. She sure has grown. I love that you can really so the rolls on her arms with this dress. The rolls on her thighs are like her arms X2. It is so adorable.
What can I say, I like Target. They have a great selection in children's clothes and there prices aren't bad.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
My cute girls!
Posted by The Cunningham Clan at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment