That evening we went to Geoff's grandparents house in Orem. We had a fun barbecue of burgers, hot dogs, and ribs. Maddison fell asleep from Provo to Orem.....cut her some slack though, she missed her afternoon nap, she was tired. It worked out well because then she was well awake for fireworks. Then again, maybe she would have rather been sleeping. The whole time she had her fingers in her ears. It was funny because it reminded me of, well, me! Although when I was younger I also remember hiding my head underneath a pillow as well at a firework show. I love it now. Whenever we were done lighting of some fireworks Maddison would clap her hands, yell YAYYYY, and then say "All done!", with a sure fire hope that we really were all done. We obviously had to keep going since we had more fireworks though. Atleast she wasn't crying and freaking out. She liked them, it was just the noise.
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Fourth O' July Evening Fun
Posted by The Cunningham Clan at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment