A little bit ago we decided to do a zoo day with my brother, Richard, and his family, wife Cassie, and son Braeden. We all had a great time. We don't get to spend a lot of time with them so I really enjoyed it especially for that reason alone. Abigail and Maddison of course enjoyed being able to spend some time with their cousin as well.
Maddison is signing I Love You in a really cool rock formation thing. On the train! Of course we have to go on the train. That is Cassie, Rick, and Braeden.
Me and my girls, on the train.
OHhhhh, good sharing! Rick and Cassie took Maddison in to see the white alligator. Strollers can not go in and so I stayed out with the kiddo's. They didn't need to see the white alligator, they were having too much fun with each other. Yes, we could have taken them in and left the strollers but I know I atleast really didn't want to take Abigail out yet.
One of my favorite things to see are the elephants. I think they are such amazing creatures.
Isn't that bear beautiful?!
Maddison's new favorite thing, the carousel. Good thing we have a pass that lets us go for free. She loves it. In fact, if I let her do just that at the zoo, she would be as happy as can be. Maddison gets rather devastated when it is done and we have to get off.




1 comments:
Hey Heather, thanks for the congrats! I can't wait to show you the ring in person--my pictures just don't do it justice!!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment