Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Check out my creative sister's site!

Heidi has decided to start her own site with backgrounds for your blogs. She has been toying around with the idea for a while and trying to come up with a lot of different ideas. Obviously she is still working and creating but so far it is looking really good. The halloween background that I have is one that she has done. I, so far, have been very impressed and she continues to keep me on my toes with new backgrounds all the time. A couple other things that I love about her site is how easy she has made everything. She has placed step-by-step instuctions on the how-to's of putting a background on your blog. Her site is very easy to follow. Job well done Heidi!!! You get 5 stars in my book! http://www.blingontheblog.blogspot.com/





5 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks Heather for the love!

kipcarlsenclan said...

I love you :) I have been trying to figure out how to get cute backgrounds on my blog. Thanks for posting this and thank you Heidi, you don't know me but I love you:) AWESOME.

The Cunningham Clan said...

I am so glad that you like them Brenna. Your's does look really good on your blog too. I can't wait to try that one out. I love Halloween!

Mike and Allie Vedomske said...

Those backgrounds are super cute! Haha you're so funny! It was really late when I was typing that post and Mike kept trying to talk to me. I tried to be really careful because I knew it would look so bad if I spelled something wrong, but I was so tired I didn't bother to check! Haha I'm glad you caught it so soon! Your girls are so darn cute and I wish we could hang out again!

Laura said...

I LOVE Aimee Mann, too! And we have that EXACT green stroller!! So nice to see how you're doing!