Maddison just out of the blue started to do this. So in the video, when I say "Go", I am not saying it because I practiced with her.
If by chance you can't understand what she is saying, she is saying "I do declare".
Abigail has been walking for a couple of weeks now and of course every day she gets a little bit better and a little bit faster. Also in the video you can hear her say "Cheese" a couple of times. She saw me with the camera so isn't that what you are supposed to say in front of a camera? In fact, the first time that I heard her say "Cheese" was a while ago when I pulled the camera out to take a picture of her. I was astounded 1. because she was saying cheese and 2. she knew when to say cheese, in front of a camera. She is one smart girl.



0 comments:
Post a Comment