Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm a Big Girl Now!

We now have to keep the bathroom door closed. If we don't, this is what we find. I know that using an empty laundry basket as a stool for Maddison is probably really redneck but being that it is a high kitchen counter/sink, the laundry basket is the only thing we have tall enough for her to reach. Although now we catch Abigail wanting to climb up too. My main concern is her falling on the tile floor. She thinks she is soo big!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh, only because we just had to go out and buy more doorknob covers to keep the boys out of the bathroom. It wasn't enough to simply shut the doors...which goes to show just how different little ones can be. Some just have no interest, others have limitless fascination!

Rick and Angie said...

I love this - I personally feel this is a GREAT idea. The stools you buy are half smaller than that size and it works!

The Cunningham Clan said...

Ya, I think if she was tall enough to reach the doorknobs then we would be running into that issue as well. Oh, an Angie, they are cheaper than most!