This picture was taken back in September at a playdate. We had a Princess Tea Party! I had been straightening my hair and Maddison wanted me to use my flat iron on her. It was fun. I can't believe at how different she looked. It looks good but it is weird. Weird in a good way I guess. I just mean that I am so used to seeing her with her curly hair that to all of a sudden see her with straight hair is weird. I might have a better picture somewhere but I just need to find where I put the cd.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Straight hair? Is it possible?
Posted by The Cunningham Clan at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It makes her look so grown up! But it is so cute!
I'm amazed she sat long enough to let you straighten it! She looks cute though. I was totally lol'ing at the topless princess behind her though lol.
I think it's funny that all three of the top pictures are at my house :) nice!
Haha! That is funny! I never noticed that. I guess your place is just a nice location for photos.
Post a Comment