Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sweet B Boutique



I have to share this with everyone. I am very excited about this Boutique. I actually met Tricia in a Networking Group, The Mammapreneurs, that I have been so honored to be a part of. Tricia is the Founder of this Boutique and has really done all she can to make it the best there is around. If any of you have some time on Saturday, we would love to see you there for all the fun. There will be drawings and giveaways and more.

It is boutique time once again, so gather all your friends and come spend the day with us!

Some of the goodies that will be at the boutique are....,..
Hairbows, baby jewelry, handbags, wallets, vinyl, children's books, clothing, handmade crafts, Aprons, watches, baby blankets, scents, Avon, yummy stuff from Tastefully Simple, Professional Organizer, local mom's networking group, stamp and scrapbook supplies, shoes, and more!

www.SweetBBoutique.blogspot.com

0 comments: