Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Look, we have a BOY!!


(Check out my Muscles)

I remember when we had the ultra sound done to find out if we were having a boy or another girl, Geoff and I honestly did not think we would have any boys. We truly thought that we would be a family of only girls, and we were fine with that (yes, even Geoff was). When my Doctor told us that it was a boy, both of us just looked a little bewildered at the screen and said, "Really?". We were not expecting to here that. It was very surreal. I was still a little bit in shock for a few weeks trying to process that. No, not that I didn't want a boy, I just didn't think we would have a boy. Of course we are both very excited and can you blame us, look at him. As my eldest would say( in a high-pitched voice)....daily....."He is such a cutie!".




I now have to give a shout-out to Geoff's cousin's wife, Brandi. She is the one that did Max's photo's. She really does a great job. I am always very impressed at her work. She is a professional Photographer and really knows her stuff. Her website is www.brandilynphotography.com. The black and white photo in my last post is also one that she did and I have to say, it is my absolute FAVORITE of Max.

0 comments: