Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sweet Serenity


I absolutely love admiring new babies. I have to admit though, admiring your own is definitely priceless. Who can deny the beautiful and sweet creations such as babies? What an amazing blessing that Heavenly Father has entrusted us to be a part of raising this handsome young boy.



There are two things in this photo that I absolutely love. One is his sideburns and two is his really cute shoulder dimple. I was trying to remember if all babies have shoulder dimples. Geoff doesn't remember either. I really should look up pictures of my girls and see if I can see anything on them.


HAIR!!! Can you believe it? I have a child that has hair as a baby. We figured what happened was the girls opted to have the long eyelashes from the get-go and no hair and Max decided against the long eyelashes and just start off with hair. Of course now he is going through male-patterned baldness.


This one is simple: Sweet Serenity



2 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

Can I just tell you how much I love this post?! THIS is why I have to photograph newborns! All the little things you forget and discover. It brings tears to my eyes that you were able to enjoy all the reasons I took the photos the way I did. I dunno... I love this and I love you guys!

The Cunningham Clan said...

Thanks Brandi! That means a lot. It is true though, you do tend to forget these amazing moments and precious details. It is so wonderful having those things captured on film. You really did an amazing job at doing that. :)